Eastman E1SS-LTD Classic Guitar inc Gigbag and Pickup
This incredibly beautiful Eastman E1SS LTD hand crafted acoustic guitar offers players a fantastic blend of glorious Antique Classic finish with some remarkable sounding Adirondack Spruce in the top and some carefully selected solid Mahogany in the back and sides. The SS version has a shorter 24.75 scale length neck with an Even C profile and 12" Rosewood fingerboard. The conventional 1-11/16 nut size and iconic Dreadnought body sizes comes together to provide a remarkably intuitive and expressive playing experience. This Eastman E1SS has been built by hand and has hand carved solid X bracing to help allow the Adirondack top to respond to the lightest of touches and explode into life with a full clear wonderful tonal response. Includes official hard case and will receive a full custom set up in our experienced workshop.
Limited Edition guitar - Number 192 of 250
• Neck Material:Mahogany
• Fingerboard Radius:12"
• Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
• Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
• Scale Length:24.75"
• Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
• Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
• Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
• Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
• Truss Rod:Dual Acting
• Binding Material:Ivoroid
• Logo:Pearl Headstock
• Inlay:Pearl Dots
• Side Dot Color:White
• Body Top Finish:Open Pore
• Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
• Hardware Color:Nickel
• Pickguard:Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
• Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
• Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
• Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
• Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
• Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
• Truss Rod Wrench:4mm Allen
- Brand: Eastman
- Condition: New
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Be the first to review this product