Suhr Alt T Guitar in Flame Bahama Blue with Case
An extraordinary beautiful 7lbs 3.5oz Swamp Ash build with Roasted Maple Neck thinline Suhr Alt T guitar limited run instrument in Bahama Blue. With 60's C Vintage Medium .830" - .950" neck profile and 9" - 12" Compound fitted with Stainless Steel frets. Constantly one of our most popular Suhr designs the versatile Alt T combines legendary uncompromising attention to detail with a contemporary feel and amazing tonal character. This particular Suhr Alt T LTD Flame Bahama Blue has an especially lovely top that is perfectly enhanced by its tasty trans finishing.
This Suhr Alt T LTD Flame Bahama Blue with Case also comes with a set of Thornbucker (Raw Nickel) pickups and has Suhr Locking tuners with a carefully selected Rosewood fingerboard. This Suhr Alt T Limited Edition in Bahama Blue is a most creative and inspiring guitar. it responds to the lightest of touches and offers the player a wonderful blend of tonal character and meticulous attention to detail.
Suhr Alt T - Weight 7lbs 3.5oz
Body Wood 2 Piece Swamp Ash
Body design Chambered with F Hole
Neck Wood Roasted Maple
Fingerboard Wood Indian Rosewood
Neck Back Shape 60's C Vintage Medium .830" - .950"
Fingerboard Radius 9" - 12" Compound
Frets Medium Stainless Steel (.055"x.090")
Nut 1.650" Tusq
Bridge Pickup Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
Neck Pickup Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
Tuning Machines Suhr Locking
Bridge Chopped 3 Saddle
Case Deluxe GnG Hardcase
- Contact us for deals - " We encourage you to contact us about this guitar to find out more about the service and deals we can offer. A range of discounted purchase options exist, including finance and part exchange. We can tailor these to suit the individual "
- Suhr official UK Dealer - We are proud to be one of only a few UK Authorised UK Suhr dealers.
- Set Up - Our experienced in-house workshop will check and set up this guitar so it is performing perfectly for you.
- Delivery - Includes secure courier delivery. Please contact us for Interntional orders
- Questions - Please contact us with any questions using the below methods
Please Contact us.
call us 01392 425125